WHAT WE BELIEVE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We exist as a movement of the gospel of Jesus for all people.
We will accomplish this through gospel centered, teaching, service, community, and multiplication.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all.
- We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal, visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower in ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all biblical gifts of the Spirit as reflected through the fruit of that same Spirit.
- We believe that all people are by nature separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all, apart from works, by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God, destined to spend eternity with the Lord.
- We believe that all the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts, and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church: 1) baptism, and 2) The Lord’s Supper. We believe in baptism by immersion and The Lord’s Supper (Communion) open to all believers.
- We believe in the personal, visible return of Jesus Christ the consummation of his kingdom, the resurrection of his children from the dead, the renewal of all things, when heaven and earth are summed up in Christ and God’s glory will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
Have a question?
Question or comment?
We’d love to hear from you.